Some of the recipes I tried using ham and cheeses are:
- Ham and cheese omelet: beat two eggs in a bowl, add 1 Tbsp of milk, ham, cheese then season with salt (and pepper but optional) warm up some oil and butter and cook.
- Hawaiian Pizza: spread some pizza sauce or tomato sauce on a pizza crust (or leftover loaf bread), sprinkle some grated cheese, top with ham and some pineapples, put it in an oven and wait for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Ham and cheese sandwich: toast 2 pcs loaf bread, using a spatula you can spread mayonnaise, mustard or catsup on your toast then put 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese finally put the other toast on top of everything and you have your sandwich.
- Grilled ham and cheese sandwich; Same procedure as above only do not toast your bread just layer everything then put it on skillet over medium heat. Cook until bread turns golden brown do not forget to turn to other side.
- Ham and cheese waffles: just simply add ham and cheese on your waffle mixture
- Ham and cheese pasta: this will also be great recipe for your leftover pasta; on a pan over medium heat melt butter and sauté garlic until fragrant or til brown, add ham and all purpose cream then bring to boil, make sure to stir it then add some cheese and season with salt and pepper (white pepper) to taste.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu: (this is my favorite!) Pound chicken breast until flatten then season it with salt and pepper, place ham and cheese slices at the center of chicken and roll it up then dip it in F.E.B. or flour then egg then breadcrumbs, deep fry or you can cook it using your oven until golden brown
Those were just some of the recipes that I love to cook using ham and cheese. What’s your favorite ham and cheese recipe?