Cooking is somehow a stress reliever for me. It really help me to calm down and clear my mind. I also love to experiment on different recipes and try to make it according to my taste preference.
For this post I would like to share this hearty and flavorful chicken recipe. I was able to taste this once from a food takeout my sister had brought home and I simply just like the taste and so I did a little research for the recipe and try to do a version of my own, thought of sharing it with you.
Chicken Salpicao with Mushroom
500 grams chicken breast fillet, cubed
2 tbsp hot sauce
3 tbsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Dash of black ground pepper
2 Tbsp oil
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp garlic, minced
1 can button mushroom
1 tbsp finger pepper, seeded and sliced diagonally (optional)
- Marinate chicken in hot sauce, oyster sauce, Worcestershire sauce and ground black pepper for about 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Saute 1 tbsp of garlic over moderate heat until golden brown. Remove garlic from pan. Set aside.
- In same pan, melt butter and sauté remaining garlic over moderate heat until fragrant. Add mushroom and cook marinated chicken until light brown.
- Add marinate mixture and let it simmer for a minute. Continue cooking until sauce reduces.
- Remove from heat and add finger pepper.
- Serve with rice.
- Bon appétit!
- This dish is a bit spicy; you can adjust all ingredients or seasonings according to your preference.
Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think on the comment section below… ^_^