I have really sensitive skin just one harsh chemical on me and my face would break out like crazy! This is one of the reasons why I love Korean products most especially their cosmetics brand.
Aloe vera has a lot of benefits and that is the reasons why it is part of my daily skin care. So when I’ve heard and read a lot of great reviews about the 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel by Nature Republic I decided to give it a try. Also, I have been looking for an aloe vera gel for a long time. I bought mine at “The Landmark” in Makati; original price is Php 245 but since it was on sale I was able to purchase it for Php 221 or about $5.
I admit the first time I used the Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Gel I quickly fell in love with it. I know I had read great review on how the product gives soothing and refreshing feeling but you need to experience it on your own to know if what they are saying is true, right?
The scorching hot weather of summer is inevitable thus putting creamy substance could only result to sticky uneasy feeling. The product is in gel form, it does not have that sticky feeling when I use it as my lotion or as a makeup base.
Here are some ways that I use the product:
1. Use this to relax my eyes. Put some aloe gel on cotton pads and place cotton on eyes.
2. Use this as base makeup or primer. Spread product all over face and let it dry before applying foundation or bb cream.
3. Use on hair to prevent dry tips and split ends it also use as a great styling gel. Just put the product onto dry hair.
4. Use this as lotion. Scoop and spread on your body just as you would when you are putting lotion.
5. Use as nail essence. Just apply on mails like you would when putting nail polish.
6. Use as treatment for bedsore. My grandfather was already bedridden and he suffered from bedsores, we used this on him and bedsores went away. Really effective.
7. Use this as facial mask. I haven’t tried this on yet but I think it would really be a great facial mask.
8. Use as makeup remover.
What I like about this product:
It soothes, refresh and hydrates my skin.
Comes in huge pot 300ml of pure aloe gel. Great value for money.
My skin feels soft and moisturize.
Fresh and aloe-y smell that I love.
It makes my hair soft also great for styling hair
Great improvement on my skin and hair since I first started using the product. Redness on my face disappeared and minimizes visible pores.
Great makeup base/primer and makeup remover
It has multiple uses
It does not irritate or break my skin; great for sensitive skin
What I don’t like about this product:
Unsanitary packaging. I place a small spoon inside to scoop the product that I will be using.
Another Korean brand that I highly recommend. I really, really love this product. I have been using it as part of my nightly skin regimen and even as makeup base and this product is really awesome. I refrigerate it for a more cooling effect. I would definitely re-purchase this product.