1 pack unflavored gelatin
1 1/2 Tbsp Coffee (instant)
1 250ml Condensed Milk
1 250ml All Purpose Cream
6 cups water
1 cup tapioca pearls (optional)
- Dissolve gelatin in 6 cups water or cook as per package directions
- Bring to boil or until gelatin is fully dissolved. Remove from heat.
- Add 1 1/2 Tbsp coffee. Stir until dissolved thoroughly.
- Transfer in shallow container about 1 inch thick or thicker if you prefer. Set aside.
- Cut into cubes when the gelatin sets.
- Cook tapioca pearls in boiling water til tender.
- Drain out water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, blend in condensed milk and all purpose cream.
- Add gelatin, tapioca pearls and refrigerate.
- Served chilled.
I did not add sugar on the flavored jelly since the mixture of condensed milk and all purpose cream is too sweet for my taste, the bitterness of the coffee jelly will help balance the sweetness of the condensed and all purpose cream mixture.