Ah… Love is in the air… How’s everyone doing?
The Face Shop is really my top choice when it comes to skin care products since it suits really well with my sensitive skin. Since the time I started using Face Shop products I never had any allergic reactions or even break outs.
The first product I was able to use was the Face It Power Perfection BB Cream and fell in love with it instantly due to its staying power and at that time was able to cover some of acne marks. It is still by far the best BB cream I’ve used.
Recently, was able to try Face It Aura Color Control cream and this would absolutely be a long overdue review.
What I like about the product:
- The packaging comes in a pink compact design and certainly loves the idea of the little push button to get the product out; it’s really sanitary since you just need to pump the product that you need. It’s bulky but since I don’t bring it with me it does not bother me at all.
- It contains SPF 30 which is really favorable for me since I am lazy to put on make up or other skin care product on my face early in the morning
- It has thick consistency that easily blends out.
- It does not have strong scent.
- Coverage is really good and has a semi-matte finish
- It leaves skin looking really fresh and natural with a healthy glow
- It does not give me pimples or blemishes
What I don’t like about the product:
- Staying power not as great as the Face It Power Perfection BB Cream. Need to powder my face after 4 hours.
- A bit on the pricey side.
Overall, it is really a nice product to use.
Repurchase? Maybe. I still prefer the Face It Power Perfection BB Cream over this one.
Have you tried the Face It Aura CC Cream? Let me know what you think on the comment section below.
Happy Valentines Day to everyone!