1 1/2 cup All purpose Flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup oil or butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup warm water
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup shredded carrots
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar. Mix well.
- Add oil, milk and warm water. Mix thoroughly.
- Add in shredded carrots and mix again.
- Pour batter in a cupcake moulder.
- Bake for 10-15 mins at 180 degrees Celsius or until a toothpick inserted in the center come out clean.
- Remove cupcakes and let cool. Add frosting if desired.