Skin is the largest organ of the body. It helps regulate temperature and protects us from microbes. Without the skin our muscles, bones and internal organs would be hanging out all over our body. That’s why we need to take good care of our skin.
I would be sharing my daily skincare routine that really works for me. It’s simple and not too complicated procedures.
Skin care for face (morning)
- Wash face with foam cleanser. Pat dry with towel.
- Apply toner on face using a cotton ball. This will help minimize your pores.
- Apply sunscreen and moisturizer. This will soften the skin and protect from harmful sunrays which could damage your skin.
- Continue with your makeup routine.
Skin care for face (night)
- Remove all makeup using makeup remover then wash face with foam cleanser.
- Apply toner using cotton ball.
- Apply aloe vera gel.
Skin care for body (morning)
- Wash body with mild soap. Towel dry
- After bath, apply your favorite sunscreen.
Skin care for body (night)
- Wash body with mild soap.
- Apply lotion all over the body.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water. It will keep the skin well hydrated and healthy.
- Exfoliate face and body at least once a week to help remove dead skin cells.
- Apply face mask once a week. This will add moisture into the skin.
- At night, after applying lotion, I would wear socks over my feet to help retain moisture and avoid having crack heels.
- At night, I would apply petroleum jelly on my lips to keep it hydrated and avoid chapped lips.
- I use baby oil in removing my makeup before washing my face.
- Get enough rest and exercise.
It is important to take care of our skin to keep it soft and smooth and avoid any impurities. What is your skin care routine? Let me know on the comment section below.
Disclaimer: Photo used in this post is from Google