¼ kg egg noodles
¼ kg pork strips
1 cup oil
1 small onion, sliced
5 cloves garlic, minced
¼ kg string beans cut to small pieces (optional)
2 tablespoon oyster sauce
¼ teaspoon sesame oil
2 tablespoon vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
5 tablespoon cornstarch
½ cup water
Salt and pepper
- Boil noodles until al dente, rinse in water, drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch, salt and pepper. Add pork strips ensure that all pork is properly coated with cornstarch.
- In a frying pan, heat oil. Fry pork strips until golden brown. Set aside.
- In separate pan, sauté garlic and onion.
- Add oyster sauce, vinegar, sugar, water. Let it boil.
- Add string beans. Mix well and let it boil.
- Add fried pork strips. Mix well . Cook for 2 minutes
- Season with salt and pepper. Turn off heat.
- Combine noodles and sesame oil on plate. Top with sweet and sour pork.
- Serve ad enjoy!
** You can omit sugar if you really don’t like it sweet.
** Substitute pork for chicken for a healthier option.
** Adjust ingredients according to your taste preference.