Hello everyone! Happy New Year! What you all been up to? It has been a while since I did a review. For this post I will be reviewing Skinfood Mineral Sugar Blend Eyes, my first eye shadow palette. My sister gave this to me as a present when she got back from South Korea for a vacation.
The eye shadow case is plastic and brown in color, top cover is metallic coated while bottom part is glossy. It also comes with small plastic cover for the eye shadows which has the shades name and a nice mirror.
I’ve got the shade of #02 OrangePound Palette; more on the earthy tones. It comes with six shades:
- Pound Cake – Matte, dark brown color; great as shading and as eyebrow powder
- Almond Powder – Semi- shimmer, light brown color; great as layer shade
- Vanilla Sugar – shimmery pink color; great as under eye and inner eye highlights
- Simple Syrup – shimmery white color; great as under eye and inner eye highlights
- Orange Peel – matte, orange color; great as layer shade
- Pecan Powder – matte, orange-y brown color; great as layer shade
It is a good starter eye shadow palette, very pigmented and a brush that comes along with this palette (good for picking up the product and patting it on.) They blend very easily with a blending brush.
I am satisfied with this palette. It has basic shades to get you started and the shades are great for your morning makeup or if you simply want a natural makeup look. It is also available in other shades.
I hope you find this review helpful. Have you try this product before? What are your thoughts about this? What other products have you tried? Let me know in the comment section below.