Hello, hello lovely people! How’s your week? I hope it was fantastic! This is one of those long overdue review of mine. Yeah, I really need to stop procrastinating most of the times. So, here’s a review of L’oreal Color Riche Star Collection.
The colors that I bought were Pure Scarleto and Pure Brick. I bought these during a sale at SM Department Store at Php 200 each. Why all red? Well, I do believe that red lipstick is iconic. I mean a woman with no makeup can put on red lipstick and it will immediately liven up her face.
Anyhoo, I will get on with the review before I bore you with my stories.
What I like about them:
- Good packaging
- Easily available
- Good pigmentation
- It last long (6 hours without reapplying)
- Variety of shades to choose from
- Texture is good, glides on your lips smoothly
- Does not transfer much once it is set.
- Price for me is okay. I mean the product stays on for 6 hours so a little can go a long way.
What I don’t like:
- Can not use it when I have chapped or dry lips. It highlights it.
Overall: L’oreal Color Riche star Collection is for me a must have. With so many shades to choose from, easily available and long lasting, I think it is worth buying it.
What is your favorite shade of lipstick? Share it on the comment section.
Check out my previous post: